Abhishek Bachchan | Movies, Age, Biography, Net Worth
Abhishek Bachchan’s Age and Abhishek Bachchan’s Biography
An Indian actor and producer most renowned for his work in Hindi movies is Abhishek Bachchan. Abhishek Bachchan, dubbed Bollywood's heartthrob, is a fantastic actor and film producer best known for his work in Bollywood. He has delivered outstanding performances in a number of films. Abhishek Bachchan has demonstrated his acting prowess. The character the man is playing on film will overwhelm you. The most underrated but meaningful actor in India today has to be Abhishek Bachchan. The characters he has been portraying lately and the performances he has been giving, however, have the potential to make Indians aware of the cinematic treasure that he is.
Abhishek Bachchan’s birthday is 5 February 1976. Abhishek Bachchan’s birth place is Mumbai, Maharashtra. Abhishek Bachchan’s age is 46 years, as of 2022. Abhishek Bachchan’s religion is Hinduism. Abhishek’s zodiac sign is Aqurius. Abhishek Bachchan’s height is 1.89m or 6’2.
Abhishek’s Bachchan’s debut movie is Refugee. With the modestly successful film Refugee, in which Kareena Kapoor also starred, Abhishek launched his acting career. He appeared in a few films for about four years, although they weren't very successful. He starred in Dhoom, the first box office success of his career, in 2004. Soon after, in 2005, he produced four back-to-back blockbusters: Bluffmaster, Sarkar, Dus, and Bunty aur Babli. He has gained notoriety for his versatility over the years and the wide range of movies he has appeared in, from Yuva (2004), The Dhoom series (2004, 2006, 2013), Sarkar (2005), Bluffmaster (2005), the critically acclaimed Guru (2007), Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006), and Paa (2009, which he produced and won a National Award for (2014).
He took a break from acting in 2016 to reflect on his life and focus on his other interest, sports. He is a club owner in both the Indian Super League and the Pro Kabaddi League (Jaipur Pink Panthers) (Chennaiyin Football Club). He returned to films in 2018 with the critically acclaimed 'Manmarziyaan' (2018). One of the most sought-after and dependable performers in the business, Bachchan keeps taking on challenging roles in his pursuit of excellent characters and movies. Bachchan earned three Filmfare Awards, three Zee Cine Awards for Best Actor in a Supporting Role, and a National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Hindi for producing the comedy-drama Paa, in addition to his three Filmfare Awards (2009).
Abhishek Bachchan’s Family and Abhishek Bachchan’s Education
Abhishek Bachchan’s father is Amitabh Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan’s mother is Jaya Bachchan. They are veteran actors of Hindi Cinema. Abhishek Bachchan’s sister’s name is Shweta Bachchan. Shweta Bachchan is two years older than Abhishek Bachchan. Shweta is married to Nikhil Nanda, who is the son of Hindi film actor-producer Raj Kapoor's daughter Ritu Nanda.
His grandmother, Teji Bachchan, was a social activist, and his grandfather, Harivansh Rai Bachchan, was a well-known poet of the Hindi literary Nayi Kavita Literary Movement and a professor at Allahabad University in Uttar Pradesh. His grandfather used the pen name Bachchan, while his family's actual last name is Srivastava. The well-known author and poet Taroon Kumar Bhaduri was his maternal grandfather. On his father's side, Abhishek Bachchan is of Awadhi and Punjabi background; on his mother's side, he is of Bengali descent.
Abhishek completed his academic training at the Bombay Scottish School in Mumbai, the Jamnabai Narsee School, and the Modern School in New Delhi. He then moved to the United States to pursue higher studies. After attending Boston University, which he left without earning a degree, he went on to work in Bollywood. At the age of nine, a dyslexia diagnosis was made for him.
Talk To Similar Celebrities
Abhishek Bachchan’s Relationships and Abhishek Bachchan’s Marriage
Karishma Kapoor and Abhishek Bachchan were in love with one another, and their romance was widely publicised. The performers' familes also sought to arrange their marriage. In addition to becoming engaged, Karishma Kapoor and Abhishek later broke up their engagement. There was reportedly significant tension between Karishma and Abhishek's family at the time.
Neetu Kapoor, Karisma's aunt, had actually commented on the news of their split and had remarked Don't ask me too much. I don't know what went wrong. But they have split. Yes, it is very sad. However, neither the Bachchans nor the Kapoors ever provided a legitimate explanation for ending the engagement.
According to rumors, Abhishek Bachchan and Rani Mukerji have a relationship that goes beyond friendship. Nevertheless, neither of them ever allowed it to get public. During the filming of movies like Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna, Bunty Aur Babli, and Yuva, Abhishek and Rani (Abhishek Bachchan and Rani Mukerji Movies) reportedly became quite close.
In addition to this, Dipannita Sharma's name was linked to Abhishek Bachchan. In accordance with rumours, Abhishek Bachchan and Dipannita dated for almost 10 months before calling it quits.
Abhishek Bachchan’s wife's name is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Abhishek first encountered Aishwarya in 1997 when visiting the Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya set to meet his buddy Bobby Deol, the movie's star. After that, Abhishek and Aishwarya collaborated on the 2000 films Dhai Akshar Prem Ke and Kuch Naa Kaho, but their chemistry remained dormant.
He then developed feelings for Aish in Guru, Dhoom 2, and Umrao Jaan. Many claim that cupid intervened between them during the Kajra Re song in Bunty Aur Babli and that both of them experienced romantic impulses during Mani Ratnam's Guru. Aishwarya was proposed to by Abhishek during Guru's promotions, and she accepted it without hesitation. The two then were married on April 20 of the same year after becoming engaged on January 14, 2007. The wedding was held in a private ceremony at the Bachchan home in Juhu, Mumbai, called Prateeksha, although it received extensive coverage in the entertainment press. The duo was referred to as being more famous than Brangelina when they made an appearance on The Oprah Winfrey Show in September 2009. In Indian media, they have been referred to as a supercouple. On November 16, 2011, Rai gave birth to a daughter named Aaradhya. Since the couple spent more than four months to name their daughter, Beti B, which was given to her by fans and the media, has become very well-known.As she was a manglik, she had previously been married to a tree, making their union a Bollywood sensation and making headlines. Abhishek and Aishwarya have been married for 15 years now.
Abhishek bachchan’s Movies and Career:
Abhishek Bachchan's First Movie: Yuva (2004)
Yuva is a 2004 political thriller movie in Hindi that was made in India by Mani Ratnam. The movie, titled Aaytha Ezhuthu, was also shot in Tamil and is based on the idea of students running for office. The cast of the movie includes Abhishek Bachchan, Ajay Devgn, Vivek Oberoi, Karthik Kumar, Abhinav Kashyap, Sonu Sood, and Om Puri. Three guys from three distinct social classes, Michael, Arjun, and Lallan, are the focus of the political thriller Yuva. They cross paths in Calcutta one morning and forever alter one other's lives.
The movie takes place in Kolkata. A student organisation led by Michael (Ajay Devgn), Arjun (Vivek Oberoi), Vishnu (Karthik Kumar), and Trilok (Abhinav Kashyap) is working to end political corruption. However, when Lallan Singh (Abhishek Bachchan), a goon working for cruel politician Prosenjit Bhattacharya (Om Puri), tries to kill them, their lives take an unexpected turn.
Abhishek Bachchan's career took off thanks to the movie as he went on to win the Stardust Award for Male Actor of the Year for his work. Abhishek Bachchan has since been regarded as one of the best actors of the 2000s and beyond by Hrithik Roshan.
Based on a plot by producer Aditya Chopra, Sanjay Gadhvi and Vijay Krishna Acharya created the 2004 Indian action-thriller movie Dhoom in the Hindi language. The movie stars Rimi Sen, Esha Deol, John Abraham, Uday Chopra, and Abhishek Bachchan. It is the first film in the Dhoom series.
Critics gave it a mixed bag of accolades, praising the performances, action scenes, and music. The plot centers on a cat-and-mouse game between a motorcycle gang that robs people around Mumbai and a Mumbai police officer who joins up with a motorcycle dealer to put an end to their crimes. With Dhoom 2, which debuted on November 24, 2006, and Dhoom 3, which debuted on December 20, 2013, it gave rise to a cinematic franchise.
In the popular action thriller, Abhishek Bachchan played a tough-minded Mumbai police officer, furthering his career in Hindi films. Dhoom became his first Box Office hit.
Ram Gopal Varma is the director of the 2005 political crime thriller movie Sarkar, which was made in Hindi. Along with Kay Kay Menon, Katrina Kaif, Tanisha Mukherjee, Supriya Pathak, Kota Srinivasa Rao, and Anupam Kher, the movie also stars Amitabh Bachchan in the title role and Abhishek Bachchan in the part of his younger son. It is the first film in the Sarkar franchise.
Sarkar, a powerful man, is wrongly accused of killing an honourable politician. When he is put behind bars, his son Shankar assumes his role as a leader to defend him and their legacy. Abhishek Bachchan received high praise from reviewers for his portrayal of the morally honest son of a damaged politician (played by his father, Amitabh Bachchan), and he also won his second straight Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor. Sarkar inspired two follow-up films, Sarkar Raj on June 6, 2008, and Sarkar 3 on May 12, 2017. The New York Asian Film Festival had Sarkar's world debut.
The criminal comedy Bluffmaster!, which was released in 2005 in India in the Hindi language, was made by Ramesh Sippy and directed by Rohan Sippy. Abhishek Bachchan, Riteish Deshmukh, Priyanka Chopra, Sanjay Mishra, Boman Irani, and Nana Patekar are among the actors in the movie. It is a remake of the Argentine movie Nine Queens from 2000. It centres on a con artist who loses his lover and, after realising he has a serious disease, decides to assist a new apprentice before passing away.
Roy (Abhishek Bachchan), a master con artist, maintains a double life while deceiving his girlfriend Simmi (Priyanka Chopra) into believing he is a straightforward individual. He is unable to restore their relationship when she learns the truth, though. Roy finds out he has a brain tumour and doesn't have much time after collapsing on the street. In response to this, Roy's partner Dittu convinces him to participate in one final con. The 16th of December 2005 saw the publication of Bluffmaster, which garnered varying reviews from critics. The movie was a financial success and a semi-hit.
Bunty Aur Babli (2005)
Bunty Aur Babli is a 2005 Hindi-language criminal comedy film produced by Yash Raj Films and directed by Shaad Ali. It was written by Jaideep Sahni and is based on a tale by Aditya Chopra. Along with Amitabh Bachchan, the movie stars Rani Mukerji and Abhishek Bachchan in the lead roles. Bunty Aur Babli, which had its global premiere on May 27, 2005, was well-received by both audiences and reviewers, who applauded its humour, storyline, music, acting, and director. At the box office, the film was a financial hit, finishing the year as the second-highest grossing Indian picture.
In Shaad Ali's crime-comedy, which focused on the escapades of two conmen, Abhishek portrayed the part of a small-time burglar. He did a good job and was a good foil for Rani Mukerji, who played Babli. With its unexpected turns, the film managed to hold the audience's attention and became a great blockbuster.
At the 51st Filmfare Awards, Bunty Aur Babli received 8 nods, including Best Film, Best Actor for Bachchan Jr., Best Actress for Mukerji, and Best Supporting Actor for Bachchan Sr. It also took home 3 awards: Best Music for Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy, Best Lyrics for Gulzar, and Best Female Playback for Alisha Chinai, the latter two for the song Kajra In 2008, Tarun Kumar and Ileana D'Cruz starred in a Telugu remake of the movie titled Bhale Dongalu. On November 19, 2021, the theatres opened a sequel titled Bunty Aur Babli 2 starring Rani Mukerji, Saif Ali Khan, Siddhant Chaturvedi, and Sharvari Wagh
Mani Ratnam co-wrote and directed the 2007 drama film Guru, which was made in Hindi. It features Mallika Sherawat as a special guest along with Mithun Chakraborty, Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, R. Madhavan, Abhishek Bachchan, and Roshan Seth.
Tracing the ascent to power of India's ambitious business entrepreneur Gurukanth Desai in the late 1950s. Guru weds the lovely Sujata for her dowry by coincidence and deception, only to learn later that he truly loves her. Desai rises to prominence, but his business practices leave much to be desired. As a result, newspaper magnate Gupta, an ethical and moral man, becomes determined to bring Desai down.
The movie was rumoured to be a biography of business magnate Dhirubhai Ambani, but Ratnam denied the accusations and made it clear the movie was fiction. It was the first Indian movie to get a major worldwide premiere in Canada when Roger Nair presented it on Thursday, January 11, 2007, at Toronto's Elgin Theatre. The movie was then released on January 12, 2007. has also been dubbed and released with the same name in Tamil and under the title Gurukanth in Telugu. For his role in the movie, Bachchan received a great deal of praise from the critics. The movie had a good box office performance. The Los Angeles Weekly hailed Guru as the best Hindi movie since Lagaan (2001).
Paa is a 2009 Hindi comedy-drama film with Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan, and Abhishek Bachchan in the lead roles. It was directed by R. Balki. According to some sources, the movie takes its cues from the 1996 Hollywood film Jack and centers on the bond between a youngster and his parents who have progeria, a rare genetic illness.
Auro, a 12-year-old lad of intelligence and humor, has an incredibly rare genetic abnormality that speeds up ageing. He resides with his gynaecologist mother Vidya and his activist politician father. The story centres around Auro and the reunification of his family. Abhishek Bachchan played the father in the movie, even though the youngster lived with his mother and grandma.
On December 4, 2009, the movie received a global release. The movie was highly received by Indian critics and did well at the box office. Despite receiving positive reviews from Indian critics, the movie drew conflicting opinions from critics in other countries.
Anurag Basu wrote and directed the 2020 Hindi-language black comedy crime movie titled Ludo. Under the auspices of T-Series, Anurag Basu Productions, and Ishana Movies, it is produced by Bhushan Kumar, Divya Khosla Kumar, Krishan Kumar, Anurag Basu, Tani Basu, and Deepshika Bose. Abhishek Bachchan, Aditya Roy Kapur, Rajkummar Rao, Sanya Malhotra, Pearle Maaney, Pankaj Tripathi, Fatima Sana Shaikh, Rohit Suresh Saraf, Shalini Vatsa, and Inayat Varma are all featured in the ensemble cast. The movie explores four distinct storylines and how they become entangled as a result of a sex tape and a bag stuffed with cash.
Four very distinct stories—ranging from a resurrected sex tape to a missing bag of cash—cross paths at the whims of fate, chance, and one oddball crook. They are now all unwitting pawns in this unpredictable game, among them misfits, miscreants, lovers, and losers. The movie was released on Netflix on November 12, 2020, just in time for Diwali, to generally favourable reviews that praised the narrative, photography, soundtrack, director, and acting of the actors.
Bob Biswas (2021)
The Hindi-language crime thriller movie Bob Biswas, which was released in 2021, was directed by Diya Annapurna Ghosh. Under the aegis of Red Chillies Entertainment and Bound Script Production, it is produced by Gauri Khan, Sujoy Ghosh, and Gaurav Verma. The thriller Kahaani from 2012 is a spin-off of the movie starring Abhishek Bachchan and Chitrangada Singh.
Bob Biswas, an assassin, awakens from a protracted sleep and attempts to remember who he is. He encounters a moral conundrum when he pulls together memories of his life, though. In contrast to the roles he has played throughout his career, he played the assassin Bob Biswas. In this suspense film, he rocked the middle-aged guy aesthetic with potbelly glasses and long, straight hair. The movie made its ZEE5 debut on December 3, 2021. The critics had conflicting opinions about the movie.
Dasvi is a 2022 Indian social comedy film in the Hindi language that was written and directed by first-time director Tushar Jalota. It was also produced by Dinesh Vijan under his Maddock Films brand in association with Jio Studios, Shobhna Yadav, and Sandeep Leyzell under Bake My Cake Films. Starring in it are Yami Gautam, Nimrat Kaur, and Abhishek Bachchan. Gautam portrays an IPS officer while Bachchan plays an illiterate politician. An ignorant politician who is imprisoned under a brutal cop decides to spend his time preparing for high school, while his cunning wife has other ideas.
Abhishek Bachchan won praise for his intense performance as an uneducated chief minister who decides to finish his studies while serving time in prison. On April 7, 2022, the movie had its Netflix and JioCinema debuts. The film got mixed reviews, with some praising the plot, humour, acting, and social message while others criticised the screenplay's inconsistencies.
Abhishek Bachchan’s Upcoming Movies
Abhishek Bachchan has a few projects in his hand for the current and forthcoming year. The Hindi version of the Tamil film Oththa Seruppu Size7, starring Abhishek Bachchan, will be named SSS7. The Hindi film was also helmed by the original film's director, R Parthiepan. Priyadarshan is best known for his comedies and dramas, and he is now directing Bachchan Singh, a comedy for Abhishek Bachchan. Abhishek Bachchan and Deepika Padukone, two leading actors, will play significant roles in the late famed poet and lyricist. Sanjay Leela Bhansali is the producer of the Sahir Ludhianvi biopic. Abhishek Bachchan will play a major role in the comedy picture Lefty, which will be directed by Prabhu Deva, the most well-known dancer and director in India. Happy Anniversary, a Hindi comedy-drama that will be directed by Prahlad Kakkar will have prominent performances by Abhishek Bachchan, Sushant Singh Rajput, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, and Rhea Chakraborty. Abhishek Bachchan will play a police officer in Dhoom 4, contrary to claims that star Salman Khan will play a villain. The preceding instalments of this Bollywood entertainment film series have all been huge hits and financial successes.
Abhishek Bachchan’s Career Timeline
Abhishek Bachchan’s Net Worth
Abhishek Bachchan’s net worth in 2022 is $28 million US or 203 Crore Indian Rupees .He makes about Rs 2 crore per month and about Rs 24 crore or more annually. Abhishek Bachchan resides in Mumbai with his family. Abhishek Bachchan owned a number of mansions. The couple who currently resides in Jalsa purchased this apartment in the upscale Bandra-Kurla complex of Signia Isles, according to the Times of India. After being married, Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan relocated to Jalsa in Juhu, where they now reside.
He also has a luxury residence on the 37th level of Mumbai's Skylark Towers.Abhishek is really interested in purchasing new automobiles, and his garage is already filled with a collection of 6-7 pricey vehicles. First, an Audi A8L worth Rs. 1.58 crore was parked in Abhishek Bacchan's garage. The new A8 L Security boasts a number of safety features and provides VR10 level ballistics protection. Additionally, the Mercedes Benz S-500, which cost Rs. 1.98 Cr., was also included in his collection of automobiles. And the Lexus LX 500 was Abhishek and Aishwarya's preferred vehicle, which they frequently used for functions and party trips. He also has a Mercedes Benz GLS 63, and Abhishek owns a luxurious Bentley Continental GT.
He was among the top actors in the Bollywood film industry in terms of average earnings. Abhishek bills roughly Rs. 1 Cr. per day for event announcing. and 20 Cr each for a film. In addition to acting, Abhishek has dabbled in sports and is the proud owner of Jaipur Pink Panthers of the Pro Kabaddi League. Additionally, Abhishek is a co-owner of Chennaiyin FC, an Indian Super League football team.
Abhishek Bachchan’s Controversies
He has been involved in an affair scandal, like many other actors. He dated actors Karisma Kapoor, Rani Mukherji, Aishwarya Rai, and Dipannita Sharma (Actress). However, he married Aishwarya Rai later on.
Mani Ratnam, the director, and Rani Mukherji were not happy after Abhishek left for his honeymoon. because Abhishek missed the award ceremony honouring the Mani Ratnam film Guru. Rani was disappointed that Abhishek was unable to participate in the filming of their joint project, Laaga Chunari Mein Daag.
Jhanvi Kapoor, a model and dancer, attempted suicide by cutting her hand in front of Abhishek's home after his wedding. She claimed to be the mother of Abhishek's child and to have been in a relationship with him since the filming of Dus(2005). But every charge was disproven.
Abhishek Bachchan’s Awards and Achievements
- Filmfare Awards - Best Male Debut for Refugee (Nominee), 2001
- International Indian Film Academy Awards - Star Debut of The Year Male for Refugee, 2001
- Screen Awards - Most Promising Newcomer-Male- for Refugee (Nominee), 2001
- Zee Cine Awards - Best Male Debut for Refugee (Nominee), 2001
- Filmfare Awards - Best Supporting Actor for Main Prem Ki Deewani Hun (Nominee), 2004
- Anandalok Puraskar Awards - Best Actor for Yuva, 2005
- Bollywood Movie Awards - Best Supporting Actor for Yuva, 2005
- Bollywood Movie Awards - Best Villain for Yuva, 2005
- Filmfare Awards - Best Supporting Actor for Yuva, 2005
- Filmfare Awards - Best Villain for Yuva (Nominee), 2005
- International Indian Film Academy Awards - Best supporting Actor for Yuva, 2005
- Screen Awards - Best Supporting Actor for Yuva, 2005
- Stardust Awards - Star of The Year- Male for Yuva, 2005
- Zee Cine Awards - Best Performance in a Negative Role for Yuva (Nominee), 2005
- Zee Cine Awards - Best Actor in a Supporting Male for Phir Milenge , 2005
- BBC Asian Network - Film Cafe Awards - Best Supporting Actor for Yuva, 2005
- Producers Guild Film Awards - Best Actor in a Supporting Role for Yuva, 2006
- Government of Uttar Pradesh- Yash Bharati Award - Remarkable Contribution Towards Cinema, 2006
- Bollywood Movie Awards - Best Comedian for Bunty Aur Babli, 2006
- Filmfare Awards - Best Actor for Bunty Aur Babli (Nominee), 2006
- Screen Awards - Best Comedian for Bunty Aur Babli, 2006
- Screen Awards - Jodi No. 1 for Bunty Aur Babli, 2006
- Filmfare Awards - Best Supporting Actor for Sarkar, 2006
- International Indian Film Academy Awards - Best supporting Actor for Sarkar, 2006
- Screen Awards - Best Supporting Actor for Sarkar (Nominee), 2006
- Zee Cine Awards - Best Actor in a Supporting Male for Sarkar , 2006
- Global Indian Film Awards - Best Supporting Actor for Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna, 2006
- Bollywood Movie Awards - Best Supporting Actor for Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (Nominee), 2007
- Filmfare Awards - Best Supporting Actor for Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna, 2007
- International Indian Film Academy Awards - Best supporting Actor for Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (Nominee), 2007
- Screen Awards - Best Supporting Actor for Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (Nominee), 2007
- Stardust Awards - Best Supporting Actor for Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna, 2007
- Zee Cine Awards - Best Actor in a Supporting Male for Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna , 2007
- Filmfare Awards - Best Actor for Guru (Nominee), 2008
- International Indian Film Academy Awards - Style Icon of The Year for Guru, 2008
- International Indian Film Academy Awards - Best Actor for Guru (Nominee), 2008
- Producers Guild Film Awards - Best Actor in a Leading Role for Guru (Nominee), 2008
- Screen Awards - Best Actor for Guru (Nominee), 2008
- Stardust Awards - Star of The Year- Male for Guru (Nominee), 2008
- Zee Cine Awards - Best Actor Male for Guru (Nominee), 2008
- Filmfare Awards - Best Actor for Dostana (Nominee), 2009
- International Indian Film Academy Awards - Best Actor for Dostana (Nominee), 2009
- International Indian Film Academy Awards - Best Comedian for Dostana, 2009
- Producers Guild Film Awards - Best Actor in a Leading Role for Dostana (Nominee), 2009
- Screen Awards - Best Actor for Dostana (Nominee), 2009
- Screen Awards - Jodi No. 1 for Dostana, 2009
- Stardust Awards - Star of The Year- Male for Dostana (Nominee), 2009
- Filmfare Awards - Best Supporting Actor for Sarkar Raj (Nominee), 2009
- International Indian Film Academy Awards - Best Supporting Actor for Sarkar Raj (Nominee), 2009
- Screen Awards - Best Supporting Actor for Sarkar Raj (Nominee), 2009
- Stardust Awards - Star of The Year- Male for Sarkar Raj (Nominee), 2009
- GQ Men of the Year - Ultimate GQ Man of the Year, 2010
- Producers Guild Film Awards - Most Public Appearances Award, 2010
- Anandalok Puraskar Awards - Best Actor for Raavan, 2010
- Filmfare Awards - Best Film for Paa (Nominee), 2010
- International Indian Film Academy Awards - Best Film for Paa (Nominee), 2010
- National Film Awards - Best Feature Film in Hindi for Paa, 2010
- Screen Awards - Best Film for Paa (Nominee), 2010
- Screen Awards - Jodi No. 1 for Paa, 2010
- Stardust Awards - Best Supporting Actor for Paa, 2010
- Zee Cine Awards - Best Performance in a Negative Role for Raavan (Nominee), 2011
- Stardust Awards - Best Actor in a Drama for Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Sey (Nominee), 2011
- Stardust Awards - Best Actor in a Thriller or Action for Dum Maro Dum (Nominee), 2012
- BIG Star Entertainment Awards - Most Entertaining Actor in a Comedy Film – Male/Female for Bol Bachchan, 2012
- International Indian Film Academy Awards - Best Comedian for Bol Bachchan, 2013
- Producers Guild Film Awards - Best Actor in a Comic Role for Bol Bachchan, 2013
- Screen Awards - Best Comedian for Bol Bachchan, 2013
- Stardust Awards - Star of The Year- Male for Bol Bachchan (Nominee), 2013
- Stardust Awards - Best Actor in a Comedy or Romance for Bol Bachchan, 2013
- Zee Cine Awards - Best Performance in a Comic Role for Bol Bachchan, 2013
- Times of India Film Awards - Best Actor in a Comic Role for Bol Bachchan, 2013
- Producers Guild Film Awards - Hindustan times Outstanding Contribution to Society, 2013
- Zee Cine Awards - Best Performance in a Supporting Role for Dhoom 3, 2014
- BIG Star Entertainment Awards - Most Entertaining Actor in a Comedy Film – Male/Female for Happy New Year, 2014
- Stardust Awards - Best Actor in a Supporting Role for Happy New Year (Nominee), 2014
- Filmfare Awards - Best Supporting Actor for Happy New Year (Nominee), 2015
- Producers Guild Film Awards - Best Actor in a Supporting Role for Happy new Year, 2015
- Screen Awards - Best Comedian for Happy New Year (Nominee), 2015
- Filmfare OTT Awards - Best Actor in a Drama Series (Male) for Breathe: Into The Shadows (Nominee), 2020
Did You Know?
- Abhishek Bachchan is named Baba Bachchan in his birth certificate.
- Priyanka Chopra’s famous nickname Piggy Chops was given by Abhishek Bachchan.
- He did some singing and rapping for his film Bluffmaster.
- As a child Abhishek Bachcha suffered from dyslexia.
- Abhishek Bachchan has a hobby of boarding pass collection.
- Before coming into film, Abhishek Bachchan worked as a LIC agent for some time.
- When promoting the Delhi 6, Abhishek Bachchan set a Guinness World Record for the most public appearances by a movie star in different cities in a 12-hour period.