Last Updated - 8th February 2020
By accessing this Site, you give an implied consent and agree to the terms of this policy and that information furnished by you is lawful, true and correct and do not violate or infringe any laws. In case of any violations, infringement, furnishing of wrongful or unauthorized information, TRING shall not be liable for same.
Information we collect about you
We may collect personal information that can identify you such as your name and email address, your gender, age, your pin code, demographic information and such other information as may be required. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in India and other countries around the world.
We may also collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us. If you use our website to send others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) information that may interest them through our system, we may store your personal information, and the personal information of each such recipient. TRING will not share the personal information you provide to us of your friends and family members with anyone, unless required by law, court order or to technically operate our website or service.
We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see "Cookies" below), and the referring website address.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Provide the services that you have requested;
- Internal record keeping.
- Periodically send promotional emails about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- Develop and display content tailored to your interests on our site;
- Enforce our terms and conditions;
- Manage our business and
- Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- In response to a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at (email address). We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Visiting our websites from outside India
By accessing this Site, certain information about you, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, navigation through the Site, the systems and programs used and the time spent, along with other similar information, may be stored on our servers.
Such stored information may not specifically identify you. Please be informed that the same may be used by us for web site traffic analysis or for such other purposes as we may deem appropriate.
If you provide unique identifying information, such as name, address and other information on forms stored on this Site, such information may be used for statistical and/or other purposes and may or may not be published for access by other entities with whom we have a commercial relationship. We assume no responsibility for the security of this information and shall not be held liable or responsible to bear or pay any monies to any person whatsoever from our usage of the information made available to us on this Site.
This document shall be read and interpreted in accordance with Indian law, without regard to conflict of law provisions subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the appropriate courts located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.