We are looking for a 4 to 7 years of skilled Php and Laravel developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites for our company Tring India. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites.
Experience Required: 4 to 7 years
Qualification: BCA/MCA/B.E in computer science/Relevant Diploma courses
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Code analysis / Review
- Development and database optimization
- The ability to integrate a variety of data sources and databases into a single system.
- Knowledge of SQL/MYSQL databases.
- The capacity to understand accessibility and security compliance
- Proficiency when it comes to code versioning tools, GIT preferred
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Ability to build reusable and efficient PHP module
- Knowledge of solving complex performance problem and architectural challenges
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, Codeigniter.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- The understanding fundamental design principle behind the scalable application
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Writing clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet set deadlines
We are looking for a 4+ years of experience Ux & UI developer for Tring India
Experience Required: 4+ years
Qualification: BCA/MCA/B.E in computer science/Relevant Diploma courses
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Create visual solutions for web, mobile, and tablet devices that thrill and empower users
- Deep experience in designs for multiple Native mobile apps for iOS and Android over several versions of operating system versions. Understanding of Apple and Google design best practices and interactions.
- Use findings from user research to create designs that satisfy user goals and optimize engagement
- Collaborate with interaction designers and front-end developers to create working prototypes and optimal interactions for delivered products
- Follow, maintain, and expand visual pattern libraries and style guide.
- Develop visual comps and visual design of complex interactions
- Champion great ideas verbally and by creating design artifacts that communicate complex ideas clearly
- Creates designs that inform and prompt action through the strategic display of photography, text elements, editorial copy, and interface elements
- Arrives at exceptional, workable solutions under tight deadlines
- Workflow management for enterprise-level tools - Zeplin / Sketch
Our perfect candidate :
- Has 4 + years of graphic and information design for digital products
- Has experience directing the work of other visual designers for digital products
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field
- Is an expert in Sketch, InVision, Proto.io, Overviewflow.io, and the Adobe CS tools for Mac
- Mastery of basics of design including Typography, Color Theory, Layout, and User-Centered Design principles
- Expert knowledge of Zeplin
- Has an expert ability to translate outcomes from user research into user experience enhancements/ improvements
- Can manage multiple projects simultaneously in an Agile development environment
- Has a strong understanding of the latest web technologies and their capabilities
- Understands the concepts of usability engineering practices and how they apply to visual design
- Designs for modularity, internationalization, accessibility, and product expansion
- Collaborates effectively with interaction designers, product managers, and developers
- Ideally has a strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web standards . Is not a print designer we love them, but we're looking for digital product designers
- Is willing to ask for help when needed, provide constructive feedback to others, and champion the importance of quality design to developers and product managers
Experience Required : 6 to 8 years
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Conceptualization, master design and execution of brand creatives based on essence, brand guidelines and agreed brief.
- Leads a team of designers and AudioVisual talent.
- Contributes to a variety of creatives for digital (social media and paid performance), website, offline events and mainline publicity, etc.
- Has designed website pages, website banners, social media platforms creatives.
- Committed to leading the brands overall look and feel catering to different audiences (B2C, B2B, Trade etc).
- Driving the creative agenda for the brand by leading ideation, contributing to marketing activities and roll out of all calendar activities with the team.
- Creative Supervisor / Art Director / Associate Creative Director in a mid-sized Creative Agency (Digital Agency preferred).
- 6-8 years of experience.
- Hands-on experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw.
- Excellent sense of aesthetics and ability to communicate in the visual language with the brand audience.
- Eye for detail.
- Good to have skill : Video Editing, 3D Design, UI Design.
Job Profile : Sr Manager / Manager - Performance Marketing, Tring
Overall Role :
The Performance Marketing Sr Manager/Manager will be primarily responsible for the management of digital accounts. Will drive the marketing department’s commercial performance through systematic campaign-specific results and overall measurement. The resource will work closely with all marketing teams in target-setting as well as post-campaign evaluations.
She/He is a person with keen interest in keeping the business abreast of emerging technologies and developments in the digital industry and sharing that knowledge and information with the rest of the performance / marketing department.
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES FOR PAID PERFORMANCE MGR FOR TRING
- The Manager/Sr Manager plays a leading role in the management of digital projects inclusive of online planning and insight, online promotions, online display advertising, website inputs/design/content strategy, and social media.
- The resource will manage high quality acquisition programs, website traffic campaigns, conversion initiatives across tring’s online platforms (Facebook/Google/third party vendors).
- Additionally, the resource will ensure that paid performance projects are delivered in a timely manner and that they are always in line with the business objectives and the marketing goals.
- The Manager/Sr Manager collaborates with the Technology team, search marketing, celebrity on-boarding and operations departments in an effort to optimize programs, campaigns, and landing pages, based on the real-time performance.
- The resource builds in-house or strengthens marketing automation for the purpose of enhancing the department’s efforts.
- The resource also ensures that prospective leads get converted through well-crafted campaigns that includes sharp targeting, optimised budgeting and clear communications.
- The resource will work with internal teams (creative/content) and project managers in the delivery of activity (proposals, design, build, execution) as well as work closely with paid performance partner, senior management and key stakeholders, while reporting back on the effectiveness of programs and campaigns, conversion rates, and online sales.
The resource will focus on driving reach/awareness of tring, driving consideration of the brand or converting users - by building scalable multi-touch programs and campaigns that span mostly online. This could be employing the use of online ads such as adwords, dark ads, SEM, email marketing, SMS or WA promotions, affiliate network, GDN, content syndication as well as collaborations/partnerships. Offline channels would also be involved from time to time - traditional channels like TV, print, radio, OOH.
- The resource will be responsible for several analytical functions (research and analyses to deliver reports on the performance of marketing campaigns and programs, forecasting and estimations on the profitability of those campaigns).
- The resource also optimizes targeting and segmentation, as well as the allocation of budgets across multiple paid social channels inclusive of YouTube, Facebook and Google, in order to generate cost effective user actions.
- The resource is also tasked with ensuring that appropriate measures are in place for the gauging consumer sentiment and consumer feedback. She/He actively participates in the support and development of new ideas by key marketing department personnel.
TECHNICAL/EDUCATIONAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Education : Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science from a reputed Institution. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
- Experience : A candidate for the position must have 10+ years of total work experience with 5-6 years of experience in managing PPC. The candidate must have experience in building and scaling acquisition programs that target consumers. In addition to that, experience in media planning or experience in the Media and Entertainment sector / Publishing house will be an added advantage.
- Analytical Skills : The resource must have exceptional analytical skills and demonstrate a fluency in acquisition metrics, being able to evaluate and orchestrate large campaigns spanning numerous marketing channels. The resource will demonstrate proficiency in optimizing and executing SEM, PPC as well as Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, and Display Advertising. He/She will be capable of determining key metrics, constantly reduce operational costs, and measure the success of performance strategies. Additionally, the resource should be able to use consumer insights and human psychology to come up with and develop creative marketing acquisition tactics that can be applied throughout the department. Candidate for this position should possess good mathematical skills.
- Communication Skills : A candidate for this position is required to be a strong communicator both in verbal and written form. This is for the purpose of effectively reporting on programs and campaigns as required by senior performance marketing management. Being a highly collaborative position and for smooth execution of cross-functional duties, communication must be clear and unambiguous, especially helpful in translating complex information and data into clear and easily understandable reports.
- MS Office : The resource must be proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, and MS Excel for the purpose of creating both visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations meant for senior performance marketing management and collaborating personnel.
- Adaptability and Creativity : The position requires that the candidate is highly adaptable and has an ability to learn quickly and come up with prompt solutions for marketing campaigns and programs.
- Interpersonal Skills : The resource must have an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines when working on multiple projects with tight deadlines, be decisive, have a positive can do attitude, have a keen eye for detail and be proactive.
Job Description : Senior Executive Celebrity On-Boarding
Company : Tring (B.D. Inno Ventures Pvt Ltd)
Company Profile : Tring is India’s leading new age digital platform connecting fans and celebrities digitally through various products like personalized video messages, live interactions, DM on Instagram, Star Hour etc. Tring has a roster of more than 6500+ celebrities (as of May 2021) from Bollywood, TV stars, Singers, Regional movie stars, International Stars, Sports stars, Music composers etc. with the likes of Saina Nehwal, Sayani Gupta, Daisy Shah, Shamita Shetty, Viswanathan Anand, Tulsi Kumar, Salim Merchant, amongst International celebrities viz. David Koechner, Enrique Arce, etc. to name a few. Tring is founded by Akshay Saini, Rahul Saini and Pranav Chabhadia, and the investors include celebrity photographer and movie producer Atul Kasbekar, along with industry leaders and start-up veterans: Kalyan Krishnamurthy (CEO Of Flipkart), Sujeet Kumar (CEO of Udaan), Gaurav Munjal (CEO of Unacademy), Ekta Kapoor’s Alt Balaji Entertainment, amongst others.
Location : Chembur, Mumbai.
Why should you join Tring ?
Our goal : Changing the gifting experience in India, pioneering the celebrity world for the fans, with a simple goal to connect fans with their most favourite celebrity, for one and all. We believe in gender equality. The young team of Tring (average age 24) is ever enthusiastic and passionate to take it to the next milestone. With celebrity on-boarding being an important aspect, the driving force lies with this team. And you could be the one leading it.
About the Role :
- This role is one of the key roles at Tring, where you are expected to help the company with celebrity on-boarding.
- You are expected to connect / on-board top celebrities (A List) from the Movie and TV Industry.
- You are expected to identify, approach various talent houses (National, International and Local/ Regional), introduce Tring and its concept; resulting in on-boarding of their talent roster.
- You are also expected to meet the growth targets set with the current celebrity on-boarding team.
- You shall guide and manage celebrity on-boarding team’s interns.
- Commercial discussion and negotiation with celebrities for brand related enquiries.
- Qualification & Education : Graduate / Post-Graduate.
- Experience : Preferably 3+ years of experience in active Talent Managing / Business Development roles in a reputed Talent Managing Firm.
- Experience in driving high-value celebrity engagement.
- Language Fluency.
- Right Attitude to hustle and work in a new age start-up.
We are looking forward to extending this opportunity to you, to help Tring grow and reach our goal.
Company : Tring (B.D. Inno Ventures Company)
Company Profile : Tring is a new age platform connecting fans and celebrities digitally through various products like personalized video messages, live interactions, DM on Instagram on the B2C side and sales, marketing and HR functions through products like Gigs, events, content creation and starhour on the B2B side. With a roster of more than 7000+ celebrities across genres like Bollywood, TV stars, Singers, Regional movie stars, International Stars, Sports stars, Music composers etc., Tring is India’s largest celebrity engagement platform. Tring currently boasts of Indian and Domestic talents like Sharman Joshi, Kiku Sharda, Shamita Shetty, Daisy Shah, Dia Mirza, Salim Merchant, Saina Nehwal, Ronit Roy, Colin Muchroe etc, to name a few.
Location : Mumbai Suburban
About the Role :
- This role is one of the most important roles at Tring, where the candidate is not only expected to farm companies (via LinkedIn, personal & Professional connects, lead gen campaigns), but also present the capabilities and products currently offered by tring.
- Candidate is expected to get in touch with relevant celebrities from the industry, if the celebrity is not on the roster of tring. In the case of celebrity’s availability, co-ordinate with Celeb Management team to ensure best pricing per celeb for appropriate client across multiple product deliverables.
- Candidate is expected to service the brand order while also arranging the requirements on the execution day.
- Candidate is expected to meet monthly targets and increase the company’s M-O-M revenue through client building and servicing.
- Candidate is expected to ideate and put forth new products which can be taken up by Tring for the overall sales funnel growth.
- Qualification & Education : Graduate/ Post-Graduate preferably from Mass Media, Engineering and Management Studies stream.
- Experience : Atleast 3-5 years of experience in celebrity management/ entertainment lead generation role .
- Experience in driving high-value partnerships and customer value propositions.
- Language Fluency, Negotiation and PPT Making Skills.
- Right Attitude to hustle and work in a new age startup.