Samaira Kapoor Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Family
Samaira Kapoor’s Biography
Karisma Kapoor, 48, is one of the industry's fittest actresses. She is capable of competing with young Bollywood actresses. Samaira Kapoor, her daughter, resembles her mother in terms of beauty and charm. Karisma Kapoor's daughter is as stunning as her mother. Samaira Kapoor's stunning features drew attention whenever she appeared in public. She wears both western and Indian lehengas. Samaira is fashionable and well-dressed. She was recently photographed at the airport and is frequently seen with the Kapoor family.
Samaira Kapoor’s Age
Samaira Kapoor is aged 17 years old as of 2022. Samaira Kapoor was born on March 11, 2005. Samaira Kapoor was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Her zodiac sign is Pisces
Samaira Kapoor's Education
Samaira is still a student. Dhirubhai Ambani International School (DAIS) is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is an excellent student who engages in numerous school activities such as singing and acting.
Samaira Kapoor's Family
Samaira Kapoor's father, Sunjay Kapur, is a businessman, and her mother, Karisma Kapoor, is a well-known Indian actress in Bollywood. Kiaan Raj Kapoor is her brother, while Azarias Kapur is her half-brother. Safia Chatwal, her step-sister, is her only sibling.
Samaira Kapoor's Career
Karisma Kapoor, who just returned to acting with the web series Mentalhood, has spoken out about her daughter Samaira's future intentions. The actor flatly stated that the teenager is still in school and studying the ins and outs of filmmaking. Samaira made the short film Be Happy at the age of ten, and it was presented on November 15, 2015, at the 19th International Children's Film Festival of India (ICFFI) in Hyderabad.
She was chosen for the festival's Little Directors category. Samaira appeared in the short film Daud, directed by Ananya Pandey's younger sister Rysa Pandey, in 2020. Jahaan Kapoor, the son of Sanjay and Maheep Kapoor, also appeared in the short film.
Samaira Kapoor's Controversies
Samaira dressed comfortably for the airport with a blue tank top and black jeans. Samaira's outfit is flawless. However, a few trolls took to the viral videos' comment sections to slim shame the girl. Some even compared her to Kajol's daughter Nysa Devgn. She needs polio ka tika, one person commented, while another said, Bada kamzor leg piece hai. Are isko koi khana khilao kamjor ho gayi hai? said another troll. Another Instagram user added, Arey beta kuchh kha liya karo.
The trolling of Samaira, a minor, did not sit well with some netizens, and for good reason. Several of them resorted to the comments section to express how star kids are criticised for being too skinny, obese, dark, or small, among other things. One user added, This people they will troll them and body shame than if they got some surgery they say surgery surgery what sort of mind sets are here worse ones, while another remarked, to the people body shaming her, absolutely SHAME on you. Stop being so critical all the time. Be kind to others while you can. Body shaming, objectifying, and comparing minors without shame) people have no sense.
Samaira Kapoor's Achievements
- This brilliant young girl created the short film 'Be Happy' when she was ten years old. She also appeared in the film she directed. Her film was featured in the category of little directors of Hyderabad at the 19th International Children's Film Festival of India (ICFFF).
7 Interesting facts about Samaira Kapoor
- Samaira Kapoor is the daughter of well-known actress Karisma Kapoor.
- At the age of ten, she created the short film 'Be Happy,' which was presented in the category of Little Directors at the 19th International Children's Film Festival of India (ICFFI).
- She was also in her short film 'Be Happy,' which she directed.
- She enjoys dancing and listening to music.
- She appeared in the short film Daud, directed by Ananya Pandey's younger sister Rysa Pandey, in 2020. Jahaan Kapoor, the son of Sanjay and Maheep Kapoor, also appeared in the short film.
- Her cousins are Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi, Jehangir Ali Khan Pataudi, Samara Sahni, Agastya Nanda, and Navya Naveli Nanda.
- Her maternal grandparents are Randhir Kapoor and Babita Shivdasani.