Mithila Palkar | Movies Birthday Biography Net Worth Controversies
Mithila Palkar’s Biography
Mithila Palkar is an Indian actress best known for her roles in the Netflix original series Little Things and the television series Girl in the City. When she performed the cup song in Marathi, she gained notoriety in March 2016. 2014's Majha Honeymoon, a Marathi-language short film, marked Palkar's acting debut. Katti Batti, directed by Nikhil Advani, was her debut Bollywood movie. She had a lead role in the 2018 movie Karwaan.
Mithila Palkar's Age
Mithila Palkar's birthdate is on the 10th January. She was born in the year 1993. As of 2023, Mithila is 30 years old.
Mithila Palkar’s Family
On January 11, 1993, Palkar was born into a Marathi household. She initially moved in with her parents to live in Vasai, but she and her sister later relocated to live in Dadar with her mother's side father or mother of one's father or mother due to the uncomfortable occurrences that occur there every day and when going to work. She comes from a person, and when she initially started, neither her father's nor her mother's vision for what she should do was obvious. Her sister resides in Los Angeles and has a Ph.D. in neuroscience.
Palkar auditioned for the first time with Quasar Padamsee of Quasar Theatre Productions (QTP). Despite the fact that her audition did not result in a part, Quasar granted her a job overseeing their theatre festival, Thespo, backstage. Palkar has received training in Kathak, Hindustani classical music (under the tutelage of Marathi singer Varsha Bhave), and acting at the Stella Adler Studio of Acting in Los Angeles.
Mithila Palkar’s Education
Palkar made his acting debut in a high school theatre competition when he was in Class VII. Although she acknowledges being a geek, she was always involved in acting, dancing, and singing while attending IES's Modern English School in Dadar. She chose to study in Bachelors of Mass Media (BMM) at MMK College, Bandra, after higher secondary school in order to work in theatre and movies and graduated in 2013.
Mithila Palkar’s Boyfriends
The latest coupling in Marathi cinema is Amey Wagh and Mithila Palkar. The two stars have chosen to reveal their relationship status after it was previously speculated that they were more than simply buddies. On Valentine's Day, actor Amey uploaded a photo of the two together on social media, implying that they are now a couple. Amey is a well-known Marathi actor and anchor known for his good looks and confident demeanor.
On the other hand, Mithila is well known for her online series Girl in the City and YouTube videos like coup songs. So there is a new pair in love in M-Town. Well, wait if you thought the picture was lovely. The image of the two in Mumbai enjoying a cutting tea is intriguing.
The two stars' eyes are all that can be seen, and they certainly have a cute appearance. And the actor's caption is just too cute. Finally. Amey currently hosts the comedic conversation shows Chal Hawa Yevu Dya and 2 Mad. His contributions to the movies Shutter and Aiyya are well renowned.
Mithila Palkar's Career
Mithila Palkar’s First Short Film- Majha Honeymoon
A Marathi short film called Majha Honeymoon features Mithila Palkar, among others. The film is produced and directed by Karan Asnani. Majha Honeymoon, a 2014 Marathi short film that was screened at the 16th Mumbai International Film Festival, marked Palkar's acting debut.
Mithila Palkar Movie- Katti Batti
It is a Nikkhil Advani-directed, Hindi-language romantic comedy movie that Siddharth Roy Kapur is in charge of producing under the umbrella of UTV Motion Pictures. Imran Khan and Kangana Ranaut play key roles in the movie. Imran Khan made his last cinematic appearance in this. On June 12, 2015, the movie's first look was unveiled, and on June 14, 2015, the trailer for the film was made public. The movie premiered on September 18, 2015. In June 2014, she had her first break in the Indian film industry after a successful audition for the part of Imran Khan's sister in Katti Batti.
Mithila Palkar Movie- Muramba
Varun Narvekar's comedy-drama movie Muramba was released in 2017 in Marathi. Starring in it are Mithila Palkar and Amey Wagh. Varun Narvekar, a newcomer to the field, is in charge of directing it. Additional supporting actors in the movie include Sachin Khedekar and Chinmayi Sumit. The parents' attempts to bridge the generational divide are shown in the movie. Netflix and Sony LIV both provide it.
Mithila Palkar Movie- Karwaan
The 2018 Hindi-language road comedy-drama movie Karwaan was written by Bejoy Nambiar and directed by Akarsh Khurana, who was making his directorial debut. It was also produced by Ronnie Screwvala and Priti Rathi Gupta. Dulquer Salmaan, Irrfan Khan, and Mithila Palkar are all featured in the movie. Salmaan makes his Bollywood debut with it. Critics gave it mixed to positive reviews after its August 3 release.
Mithila Palkar Movie- Chopsticks
The comedy-drama Chopsticks was produced and directed by Sachin and Ashvini Yardi in India. Its primary actors are Mithila Palkar and Abhay Deol. The movie tells the tale of a woman who is described as an enigmatic con artist who offers to reclaim her stolen automobile from a gangster in exchange for free assistance, and how it changes their lives. On May 31, 2019, Netflix worldwide announced its release.
Tribhanga: Tedhi Medhi Crazy
Renuka Shahane wrote and directed this trilingual family drama movie from India in 2021. In collaboration with Parag Desai, Rishi Negi, and Sapna Malhotra, it was co-produced by Ajay Devgn, Deepak Dhar, and Siddharth P. Malhotra under the banners of their respective production firms, Ajay Devgn FFilms, Banijay Asia, and Alchemy Productions. The story, which centres on a dysfunctional family of three women and their unusual life choices, stars Kajol, Tanvi Azmi, and Mithila Palkar.
In 2014, Shahane had the concept of Tribhanga, which was influenced by her relationship with her mother. Baba Azmi began principal photography in October 2019 and completed all of the filming in Mumbai. Sanjoy Chowdhury composed the soundtrack, and Jabeen Merchant edited the movie. The movie, which was released on January 15, 2021, was Kajol's first Netflix release. The reviewers gave the film an overall favourable rating, praising Shahane's direction and the performances of the stars the most.
Ori Devuda, a romantic comedy entertainer film directed by Ashwath Marimuthu, is a remake of the Tamil film Oh My Kadavule. Vishwak Sen, Mithila Palkar, and Asha Bhat play key roles in the film. Leon James created the music, Vidhu Ayyana shot the scenes, and Garry BH edited the film. Under the PVP Cinema label, Pearl V Potluri, Param V Potluri, and Dil Raju produced the movie.
Mithila Palkar’s Career in Web Series: Little Things
Dhruv Sehgal, who also co-starred in the lead role with Mithila Palkar in the romantic comedy Little Things, is the creator of the online streaming program. Aditi Shrivastava, Anirudh Pandita, and Ashwin Suresh of Dice Media produced the series, which was directed by Ajay Bhuyan and Ruchir Arun. From October 25, 2016, through November 22, 2016, the first season's debut aired on Dice Media's official YouTube channel. The second and third seasons of the property, which Netflix later bought, debuted on October 5, 2018, and November 9, respectively. On October 15, 2021, the fourth and last season was released.
Mithila Palkar Web Series: Official Chukkyagiri
Mumbai is the city where all of your aspirations come true, as Spandan Chukya is aware. He discovers on his arduous trip from Meerut to Mumbai that every desire has a cost, every decision has an effect, and every victory is the result of a sacrifice.
Mithila Palkar’s Career Timeline
Mithila Palkar’s Net worth
Indian actress Mithila Palkar is well-known for her roles in the Netflix original series Little Things and the television series Girl in the City. With the release of her Marathi rendition of the cup song in March 2016, she gained notoriety. 2014's Majha Honeymoon, a Marathi-language short film, marked Palkar's acting debut. Katti Batti, directed by Nikhil Advani, was her debut Bollywood movie. She had a lead role in the 2018 movie Karwaan. One of the wealthiest actors and the most well-liked actor is Mithila Palkar. Mithila Palkar's net worth is roughly $5 million. She has a BMW car.
Mithila Palkar’s Awards
- Awarded with Most Promising Actor of the Year (Web) Award at the WBR Iconic Achiever’s Awards 2018
- She won the best female debut award in 2017 at the 4th film fare awards Marathi.
- Best Actress in Comedy Series also won by her in 2019 Ireel awards 2019.
- Best Actress in Comedy/ Romance won by her in 2019 at Critic’s choice television awards.
- Best Actress in Comedy Series won by her in 2020 at the Filmfare ott awards.
Mithila Palkar’s Interesting facts
- She started doing theater when she was just 12 years old.
- Mithila is a trained dancer and has learned music.
- Her first audition at Quasar Theatre Productions didn’t go well.
- Dhruv Sehgal asked her to give an audition for Filter Copy and then there was no looking back.
- She became famous in March 2016 after her version of the cup song Titled Hi Chal Turu Turu, went viral on YouTube.
- Mithila Palkar loves to watch romantic Movies and Listen to Hindi Songs.
- Mithila Palkar loves to wear Western Dresses she became famous in March 2016 after her version of the cup song Titled Hi Chal Turu Turu, went viral on YouTube.
- Today she is one of the most popular web personalities.
- Forbes India named her to their ‘30 under 30’ list of young achievers In February 2018.
- Mithila gave her first TEDx Talk at NIT Silchar, Assam, and shared the story of her successful career.
- Mithila Palkar comes from a traditional Marathi family.
- Since she was in elementary school, she has lived with her maternal grandparents.
- She participated in the school's theatre programme while she was a student, and at the age of 12, she had her theatrical debut.
- She joined Q Theatre Productions in 2012, his second year of college, and worked as a volunteer for its Thespo youth theatre programme.
- She began working at Thespo as a Festival Manager in 2013, which allowed her to communicate with everyone (from directors to actors).
- Mithila met Dhruv Sehgal at one of the festivals, and he recommended her name to FilterCopy to host the YouTube comedy programme "News Darshan," which was inspired by the American TV programme "Last Week Tonight with John Oliver."
- She gave her first professional audition for an English play even though she had originally hoped to start her career in Marathi theatre.
- She has performed in a number of plays, including Tunni Ki Kahani and Aaj Rang Hai.
- Kathak dancer Mithila Palkar has received training.
- In the 2015 film Katti Batti, she made her Bollywood debut in the role of Koyal Kabra.
- In the 2014 Marathi film "Majha Honeymoon," Mithila Palkar portrayed the character of Rujuta before making her Bollywood debut.
- She achieved enormous success as Meera Sehgal in the Bindass web series "Girl in the City" and as Kavya Kulkarni in the Netflix web series "Little Things."
- She and Dhruv Sehgal both participated in the FilterCopy YouTube videos "Annoying Things Boyfriends Do" and "Confusing Things Girlfriends Say" in January 2016. Over 7 million people watched these films after they went viral.
- Although Mithila never received formal singing instruction, she did pick up some singing skills as a child.
- In 2016, she released a Marathi song called "Hi Chaal Turu Turu" on her YouTube channel, Mithila Palkar, in which she used a cup as an instrument, inspired by Anna Kendrick's cup song. She received a lot of attention on social media because to that video.
- In collaboration with Bharatiya Digital Party, she posted her debut song, "Maharashtra Desha," to YouTube on Maharashtra Day (BhaDiPa).
- In 2017, Mithila Palkar and singer Jasraj Jayant Joshi sang the Marathi movie Muramba's theme song. In the movie, she also portrayed Indu, the protagonist.
- She gave her first TEDx Talk in June 2017 at NIT Silchar in Assam, where she spoke on following your passion and picking up knowledge along the way.
- She was included in Forbes India's 30 Under 30 list of young achievers in February 2018.
- Mithila Palkar has appeared on the covers of numerous publications, including New Woman and Just Urbane.
- She has also appeared in a number of TV ads for brands including Tata Tea and Maggi.
- She adores animals.