Ahana Deol | Biography, Career, Age, Husband, Height
Ahana Deol’s Biography
Ahana Deol is an Indian actress. Ahana Deol’s birthdate is 28 July 1985. Ahana Deol’s age is 37 years as of 2022. Ahana Deol’s birthplace is Mumbai, India. Ahana Deol’s hometown is Mumbai. Ahana Deol’s zodiac sign is Leo. Ahana Deol’s mother's name is Hema Malini. Ahana Deol’s Father is Dharmendra. Ahana Deol’s husband is Vaibhav Vora. Ahana Deol's height is 5.6 feet.
The eldest child of seasoned Bollywood actors Hema Malini and Dharmendra is Ahana Deol. She and Esha Deol, her older sister, have a close relationship. Ahana has twin daughters with her husband Vaibhav Vohra.
Bharat Takhtani is married to Esha Deol. Two children, a son named Miraya and a daughter named Radhya, were born to the couple. Esha and Ahana have established successful careers in show business, specifically through their work in Bollywood movies.
Claim Your FREE Celebrity Shoutout
Ahana Deol’s Family and Education
She is an Indian actress, and Dharmendra is her father's name. Hema Malini, an Indian actress, is her mother. Esha Deol, Vijayta Deol (half-sister), and Ajeeta Deol are her three sisters (Half-sister). Esha Deol, her sister, is an Indian actress. She has two brothers who are also Indian actors: Bobby Deol (half-brother) and Sunny Deol (half-brother).
Talk To Similar Celebrities
Ahana Deol’s Husband
Ahana’s boyfriends were Ranveer Singh and Aditya Roy Kapur. Ahana Deol’s husband is Vaibhav. They have two twin girls, Adea and Astraia Vohra, and a son, Darien Vora (born in 2015). Vasudha Vora. He serves as Continental Carriers Pvt Ltd's Director. She joined at Mithibai College in Mumbai after completing her high school education.
Ahana Deol’s Career
Ahana Deol was born in Mumbai, India, on July 28, 1985. She is well-known for the 2002 film Na Tum Jano Na Hum, which she also produced. Saif Ali Khan, Hrithik Roshan, and Esha Deol were her co-stars in the movie. Ahana Deol is a member of the Deol family, a prominent family in Hindi film. Since she was a young child, Ahana Deol has desired to work in the film industry.
A role in the movie Chura Liya Hai Tumne was offered to her. Ahana did not want to anger her father, so Deol declined. Ahana Deol desired to avoid acting. All of Ahana's family members are involved with the movie. She didn't experience what she did in this and other movies. She did, however, state that she wanted to direct movies. But she persisted in dancing with her mother on stage.
She is a master of traditional Odissi dance. Ahana's mother taught her some dancing styles during her time in school. Ahana took part in a variety of contests at the high school and college levels as well as other events. Ahana Deol helped Sanjay Leela Bhansali in the filming of the Guzaarish movie in 2009. Ahana was later absent from the Hindi cinema industry. She has shown more interest in leadership than in acting.
Tell Me Oh Khuda, Hema's filmmaking debut, was also written by her. She prefers to go easy on herself. Hema explained her project Tell Me Oh Khuda by saying that Deol is not like me and Esha. Ahana Deol worked in the film industry and fashion design, both of which effectively showcase her abilities. After progressing in the field of design, she opened her own clothing store, known as Rabbit Hole, in 2010.
Ahana Deol worked in the film industry and fashion design, both of which effectively showcase her abilities. After progressing in the field of design, she started her own clothing boutique, known as Rabbit Hole, in 2010.
Ahana Deol’s Net worth
In 2022, her net worth in Indian rupees will be at 88 lakhs. Her monthly take-home pay in Indian rupees is almost 32,000.
Ahana Deol’s Achievements
Ahana Deol has primarily worked as a dancer and has participated in a number of concerts. She has been leading a contented and prosperous life in the interim.
Ahana Deol’s Interesting Facts and Trivia.
- Ahana Deol is the youngest child of seasoned Bollywood actors Dhermandar and Hema Malini, as well as the sister of Esha Deol, Sunny Deol, and Bobby Deol.
- She is not only a fantastic actress but also a trained Odissi dancer. She took part in the Khajuraho dance festival, both domestically and internationally. She is quite attached to dancing because it is also one of her hobbies.
- We are confident that you are unaware of the fact that she is a devoted mother in addition to being a busy actress.
- She is very in love with her one son and her two twin daughters. She makes an effort to spend her free time with her family and kids whenever possible.
- Few people may be aware that Ahana Deol served as an assistant director on Sanjay Leila Bhansali's well-known movie Guzarish. She had always had a passion for directing and filming, so it was almost like her dream had come true.
- Ahana Deol is a wonderful nature lover, as you can tell if you visit her Instagram account. She frequently shares images of serene locations and the outdoors.
- You surely find it intriguing that Ahana Deol enjoys cooking! There is no going back for her once she sees Punjabi food! She has a real passion for Punjabi food. On her Instagram page, you can see how much she loves food.