Social media is indeed a powerful tool in today's day and age. Multiple things that people do in their lives in some of the other ways are defined by social media now. There is a certain glamour that is associated with it. And social media has also promoted the habit of making things lucrative despite them being lucrative or not. While this can become a problematic thing if you use it excessively, social media is one medium used to express yourself clearly and without any fear.
Celebrities have found new ways to engage with their fanbase, in these times, through social media. Previously, celebrities preferred staying in their cocoons about their private affairs and whereabouts. They were only vocal about their public lives. But because of the ease with which you can share your life on social media today, celebrities have adopted a habit of sharing bits and pieces of their every day with their fans, across the world. That has led to the craze of celebrity birthday messages.
How has social media endorsed a celebrity-fan relationship?
Ever since celebrities have started using social media to engage with their fans, and for multiple other reasons, we have been seeing a lot more of them. Not just for celeb personalized video messages, let us see how their activity has been affecting their relationship with their fans.
1. More GenuinenessWith the use of social media, life has become more transparent. It has helped celebrities step down from the pedestal they were put on and shaped their image as just another human being with talent. With the updates of their day-to-day lives, celebrities are repeatedly shown as humans too and they have concerns related to their daily hassles of life just like their fans do. This has also helped to bridge the gap between celebrities and their fans and brought it to a more relatable level. That is, it has brought the relationship between celebrities and fans to one common platform.
2. Special MessagesCelebrities engage on social media to give out special messages that are related to world issues, crises, current affairs, politics, the environment, etc. And this has been helping the fans get an idea about their favourite celebrities’ thinking process and learn their stand on some important social issues. This helps the celebrities step out of the world of glamour and show another of their side.
3. AppreciationCelebrities also use social media to appreciate extraordinary talents. There have been examples of talented people with less exposure coming into the limelight after they were publicly appreciated by celebrities. Many talented people have found access to the right kind of training and exposure on the account of being brought to light by celebrities.
4. Live Sessions And Q&AMany celebrities engage in live sessions, question and answers, and other features of social media applications to have more personalized exposure with their fans. This way celebrities can have more spontaneous conversations with their fans.
Along with all this, celebrities give attention to their fans by giving shoutouts.
What Are Shoutouts?
A shoutout is a term that is used to denote the public mention of a fan on a celebrity account. Celebrities usually have a lot of followers on their social media, so when they give shoutouts to a particular fan, it is surely a very special thing for them. In such shoutouts, fans also get a celebrity to say happy birthday or wish them on their anniversary.
What Kind Of Shoutouts Can Celebrities Give?
· The celebrities can give out shout outs for any form of activity or achievement on the fans’ part. This includes shoutouts for national and international achievements, awards, and recognition for exceptional contributions to any field.
· There can also be shout out for any kind of special occasions that the fans might be doing some activities for. Social cause activities like blood donation camps, charity sales that the fans might be involved in, thrift store publicity, and other activities are usually endorsed by celebrities so that more people know about them and contribute to the cause.
· Many fans send some souvenirs or goodies to their favourite celebrities. The goodies range from accessories to clothes to food. This may include individual fans for the businesses run by the fans. Fans love it out of love for their favourite celebrities but that’s not all. Shout outs from celebrities also help their businesses to get good recognition.
· This one special kind of shout out that celebrities give out is for birthdays and other special occasions. Surely wishes from your favourite celebrities would make your day special and celebrities are also aware of that. So, they give shoutouts to make their fans’ special day all the more special.
How Do You Get A Celebrity To Say “Happy Birthday”?
Who wouldn't want celeb personalized video messages for their birthday? Getting celebrity birthday messages is much easier now. Tring brings you this wonderful opportunity to make your day special. You only have to do this:
1. Sign up on Tring to create your account.
2. Choose your favorite celeb from the pool of celebrities on Tring.
3. After selecting the celebrity of your choice, mention the date and occasion of your special day.
4. Complete the celeb personalized video messages request and make a payment.
5. Once payment is done, you will get a confirmation message.
That is all! So, set reminders for your next special day, and do not forget to get celebrity wishes and videos through Tring.
Resource Box - To get out of a unique gift for yourself, and get wishes from the celebrities of your choice, visit Tring.
Summary - To get yourself a personalized video message from celebrities, open an account on Tring and follow the steps mentioned here.